Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Blogging World

We have finally decided to enter the blogging world. We are pretty busy around here. It was a month on Monday since Brandon and I have been married....Wow does time fly. Brandon is working in Vegas and commutting evey day. It calls for a long day but he doesn't complain. I think he likes being considered a utard (As Zack Brandon's lil brother would say). I am working full time too still at designer furniture gallery. Life is good even though we are crazy, but we couldn't be happier. And to top it all off I have the best husband in the world!!!!

3 comments:

The Fellers said...

Well I'm glad your blogging now so I can know what your doing. Since we never seem to see each other unless someone is having a baby or getting married. So maybe you should have a baby now?

Lorilee said...

Hey Gainey's. Lindsey I am Brandon's favorite cousin. Just ask him, he'll tell you. Congratulations. We were so sad not to make it to the wedding but we live in Northern Cal and it was too far to drive for the weekend. Tell Brando that he is still the biggest Punk ever!!

califoniaists said...

you were not a cute bride at all... maybe you sould have gotten ready n not just rolled out of bed... oh n your husband is a cheating fool... watch out he has already been with another girl since you been married.. good luck with your future