Saturday, October 17, 2009

IT"S A BOY

I know it has been way to long since i last posted anything....needless to say life has been crazy. For all of you who don't know.....WE ARE EXPECTING and we're super excited. I am nineteen weeks and IT"S A BOY. Pregnancy has been really up and down for me. I have been sick since about six weeks and i think things are finally looking on the bright side for me other than my waistline is diappearing (major shocker) i knew it was going to happen but when it finally did i wasn't quite ready. The joys of pregnancy right? If any of you have any suggustions on names we would really apprecite your help...every name I love Brandon hates and every name he likes im not to sure of. Is it really that complicated?

8 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Oh that is so exciting!!! I've loved having a boy first. Congrats!! I love different unusual names and mine all start with S so we have been pretty limited to our choices. I love family names for middle names too. Stryder's middle name is the same as Ben's and Soren's is my dad and Ben's dad's name. It worked out for us there. Whatever you decide I'm sure he will be adorable and so loved!

Lauren and Justin said...

That is so fun! Boys are fun! I'm sure you guys will come up with a name you both love!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Linds!!! I had no idea you were expecting!
Here are a few names I love... maybe they'll spark interest or ideas!
Roman
Westin
Milo

Russell Family said...

Congrats guys! I know what you mean with the whole name thing! Mason wasn't for sure named that until I was about 7 to 8 months pregnant! And that was because we couldn't agree on a name. Boys are so much fun! Congrats again!

The Hatch's said...

Yeah! That's so exciting. We're having a boy too! I'm due around March 11th when are you?? Good luck with the name thing we have that same problem!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

linzi said...

congrats linds!! hope you are feeling well!!!

Megan Gubler said...

My Mom told me she saw you. That is so great you are having a boy! Congrats!!! Send me your address to megangubler@gmail.com. I am having a shower of Christmas break and would love to see you.